Crestron is hiring .NET Developer/ Sr. .NET Dev
We need a .NET Developer, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. A minimum of 4-6 years of proven experience in developing Web-based software applications.
Crestron is the world’s leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems,
innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated
solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron
streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms,
conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes.
Crestron’s leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the
best products, programs and services in the industry. This culmination of loyalty, devotion and
innovation is what our dealers refer to as “The Crestron Experience.”
Crestron’s India team is looking for a talented and self-motivated Developers with strong
software development experience who can apply his/her expertise in our next generation
• Development of Windows Azure Cloud projects.
• Implement Industry best practices in design, coding and ensure Quality.
• Work closely with other software and hardware engineers to solve design issues.
• Responsible for Coding, Bug Fixing, Unit Testing, & Software Configuration.
• Interfacing software applications with other devices and control systems.
• Providing relevant documentation.
• Assist team(s) in providing the right approach, coding & design standards.
• Perform peer code reviews to detect any anomalies during development.
• Take complete ownership of Development and maintenance
Bachelor’s of Engineering degree / Master of Computer Applications (required).
Master’s of Engineering / M. Tech (preferred).
ASP .NET, C#
• Angular JS 2.0 or Higher
• Web API
• Full Stack Developer.
Platform (Optional ): Windows Azure
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2015 or earlier.
Framework: Microsoft Solutions Framework, Microsoft .NET (CLR)
Message Queue ( Optional ): Azure Service Bus, Service Fabric
SQL, JQuery, AngularJS 2.0 or higher
Others (Optional) : Familiarity with IIS, Active Directory, Security, Certifications,
Microservices, Web Services, IOT Hub (Optional )
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be persistent, possess strong problem-solving skills, and be willing to work
with others to find solutions that avoid project stalls
• Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work ethic and have a
the desire to produce a quality applications.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast moving environment
• Must possess a strong team orientation.
Phone: 9042330493, 7904749684
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Official Doc