Crestron is hiring Software Engineer / Sr. SE
We have FIVE Open Positions for “Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer” within the Software Engineering Team in Bangalore, India.
Crestron is the world’s leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems,
innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated
solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental systems, Crestron
streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate boardrooms,
conference rooms, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes.
Crestron’s leadership stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the
best products, programs, and services in the industry. This culmination of loyalty, devotion, and
innovation is what our dealers refer to as “The Crestron Experience.”
Crestron is looking for a talented and self-motivated individual to develop and design software
at Crestron. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with strong leadership skills. This is a
hands-on position and candidate must have extensive experience in building modularized
Designs develop and maintains user interfaces and software applications
on embedded or mobile devices.
Works closely with other developers to solve design issues.
Responsible for performance analysis and improvements, troubleshooting,
root cause analysis, and final resolution implementation.
Responsible for selecting and integrating third-party libraries and
Provides technical documentation, including but not limited to test
procedures, design specifications, etc.
Completes special projects as assigned.
Implement Industry best practices in design, coding and ensure Quality.
Assist team(s) in providing the right approach, coding & design standards.
Perform peer code reviews to detect any anomalies during development.
Take complete ownership of Development and maintenance.
Bachelors of Engineering degree.
Masters of Engineering degree.
Masters of Computer Applications.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
Core C# Windows Development.
Strong in OOPS Concepts & Design Principles
Multithreading – Thread Synchronization, Monitors, Locking Mechanism,
Deadlock handling and recovery methods,
Optional: REST API, Embedded Programming, IoT Product Development
Working in Product Development Companies is preferable.
Design Patterns: Adaptor, Factory, Singleton, Template, State Controller, Producer
Others: JSON, REST API
Source Control: SVN, GIT
Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, MS TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Knowledge of Embedded Programming is optional but preferred.
Knowledge of Networking is optional but preferred
• Strong understanding of object-oriented development principles, data
structures and algorithm design.
• Strong Experience in Multithreading, Data Structures
• Proficient analytical skills to resolve complex problems.
• Must be able to perform in a fast-paced interactive development
• Experience designing reusable architecture with well-defined interfaces
along with an understanding of tradeoffs.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze risk factors and take mitigation steps to
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be persistent, possess strong problem-solving skills, and be willing to work
with others to find solutions that avoid project stalls
• Must be responsible, self-motivated, and creative, have a solid work ethic and
have a desire to produce quality applications.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast moving environment
• Must possess a strong team orientation
• Experience with Agile and Continuous Integration methodologies.
Phone: 9042330493, 7904749684
send your resume to email@example.com
Download Official Doc