API interview questions:
Difference between Get and Post call?
How/why do we call Get and Post call?
Is it mandatory to send request data in JSON format only?
How API works?
Please explain RPC API?
What is the difference between REST API and microservices?
Why we do that get parameter session and variable declaration in API?
why we use mocks or stubs?
Difference between SOAP API and REST API?
What is the difference between patch and put method in RestApi?
What is the difference between a REST and RESTful?
What is REST ASSURED?
How do caching works in microservices?
What is expectations Technical panel see for a tester on API Automation perspective?
Why we do API Testing what is the advantage and where all we can do API testing?
Pure Software Interview Questions for Oracle Client w.r.t Automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java
1) Explain your current project?
2) Explain Framework basic approach from your project?
3) How do you shift from one location to another location in UI on the same page using Webdriver?
4) challenges in Scrum?
5) How to handle Mouse-hovering in Webdriver?
6) String reverse program?
7) In a Drop-down, there are several options, and I need to select INDIA, how to achieve using Webdriver?
8) Explain interface, what kind of methods it contains?
9) Explain Method overriding?
10) Explain Polymorphism?
11) How did you extract data in your framework?
12) What is Xpath and explain what situations you use Xpath and type of XPath commonly used in your framework?
13) findElement Vs find elements?
14) How do you handle Ajax calls and do you hard code the value or do you extract from somewhere?
Global foundries Interview Questions
1) Introduce yourself
2) Program to validate your name is Palindrome or not
3) Bug life cycle in detail
4) shortfall of Scrum
5) Extracting Authentication UN and PW from property files is a bad practice, isn’t it?
6) Using Workbookfactory type for extracting data from Excel is not a good idea, isn’t it?
7) Swap 2 values, int, float, double and char values without using 3rd variable
8) How to handle non-reproducible issues?
9) How will you execute Testcases in Jira
10) Explain the complete flow of the framework?
11) which is better CSS or Xpath?
12) how do you handle dynamic web elements?
13) Explain all Test case design techniques used with an example for that Test case you have applied the respective techniques?
14) Explain Bug Life Cycle in detail w.r.t any of the projects you have worked?
15) how to approach a deferred defect, deferred defect means it’s accepted by Dev or rejected?
Mphasis Interview Questions
1) complete framework explanation and it’s tools
2) framework code for login
3) code to read data from Excel and that should get sent to UI i.e., for un, PW fields
4) String a= “I Love Java”
O/p Java Love I
5) String a= “I Love Java”
O/p avaJ evoL I
6) String a = “abc-2019”
1) String name = “Madhu”;
2) Explain TestNG in detail?
3) key= fruit, value = “apple”;
key= fruit, value = “mango”;
Using any Collection how to print the values
Ans – Use MultiMaps
4) There are @Test1 and @Test2 methods in TestNG, but there are methods in Test1 which gets executed only if Test2 gets executed..So how to approach?
5) How to rerun failed TestCases?
6) Explain how do you approach Testing process if you are in day 1 of the sprint?
7) Explain which priority Test Suites you run in Automation,i.e., do you run all P1,P2,P3 siutes in all the sprints every day?
8) Explain the priorities of the Locators you applied in your project, how do you decide?
9) Explain Regression Testing w.r.t Manual and Automation testing, what is the Approach?
10) Explain smoke VS Sanity in detail?
11) throw Vs throws
12) finally the importance
13) what is finalized?
14) why the final is needed?
15) why Jenkins and Maven?
Must Check Java Testing Interview Questions and Answers
- Micro Focus hiring Software Engineer | Bangalore
- CGI hiring Associate Software Engineer | Bangalore
- MountBlue hiring Software Development Engineer | Bangalore
- Wolters Kluwer hiring Associate Performance Test Engineer | Pune
- Kyndryl hiring Associate Technical Engineer | Bangalore, Chennai
For More Fresher Jobs: Click Here
Check Location Wise