Embedded Software Development Engineer
Company: Intel | Location: Bangalore | Exp: 0 Years
Embedded Software Development Engineer focusing on developing drivers and middleware in Linux OS. The candidate will be responsible to develop and validate functionality in a complex system-level environment. Key responsibilities include:
– End-to-end development responsibility – Designs, develops, debugs & tests on the target system. Primary development happens in Linux.
Adaptable to work across both low levels drivers like DMA, I2C, etc and middleware logical layers. Able to troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers issue.
– On need basis, should be ready to develop host-side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
– High involvement in system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
– Contributes intensively to silicon bring up camps through technical contributions to prove successful execution of module and support various system tracks.
– Manage various stakeholders on deliverable to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
Candidate should have a Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree in Electronics or Computer Science Engineering with exposure to embedded system development.
– Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
– Experience with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
– Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger.
– Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
– Exposure to build script and infrastructure. Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus.
-Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.
Also Check: Samsung India Hiring Software Engineer Freshers
Job ID: JR0124963