NetApp is currently working on cloud-based SaaS application which will be running in AWS. Currently we are looking for QA engineers with automation skills for testing this application.
For more details given below
Company: NetApp | Location: Bangalore | Exp: 3-6 Years
As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a team responsible for actively participating in driving product development and strategy. In addition, you will participate in activities that include testing and debugging of operating systems that run NetApp storage applications. As part of the Research and Development function, the overall focus of the group is on competitive market and customer requirements, supportability, technology advances, product quality, product cost and time-to-market. Software engineers focus on enhancements to existing products as well as new product development.
This position requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, driven to produce results and demonstrates the ability to take a cross-team leadership role.
– Participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of a system or major subsystems
– Writing project specifications and release documentation and/or all phases of the product development cycle from product definition and design, through implementation including:
– Performance analysis
– Critical and/or high visibility customer support
– Deliver resilient, robust and durable designs
– Lead and participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups across Business Units associated with evaluating and executing design and development plans for products
– Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills
– Generalist technical knowledge within department and working knowledge of major system component interactions; Recognized expert in a portion of product area
– Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
– Ability to estimate work completion required to build an overall predictable plan
– Strong generalist understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
– Develop longer-range project plans and schedules for individual or work for a small team
– Creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
Responsibility and Interaction:
– Responsible for unstructured tasks and the issues addressed are less defined requiring new perspectives, creative approaches and with more interdependencies
– Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation
Testing AWS cloud services
black box testing
Testing of microservices
UI automation testing using selenium
Scale & Performance testing
Should be innovative, having a good attitude. Should be willing to learn and do things and spread the knowledge amongst the team. Should be willing to re-use existing code and infrastructure where possible. Good team player.
Looking for more Experienced Jobs then click here
A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. 3 to 6 years of experience is preferred.
A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required.
Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
For more job updates from us on Telegram – Click Here
Bangalore, Karnataka, IN, 560071
Requisition ID: 34439
Upgrade your Skills during this Lockdown
Online Selenium Automation Training :-
Start Date :- 4th October
Trainer Name :- SHAMMI JHA
☸ Course Contents :-
✳ Transposed 6000+ People into Automation across the World.
✳ Customized Notes on All Topics.
✳ Concept Retention With Funny Example.
✳ In Depth Interview Preparation With Dedicated Session, Resume Writing Assistance and Much More.
☑ First 4 sessions are free. ☑
✔Duration :- 3 Months
✔Monday to Thursday :- 2 Hours
✔Timing :- 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST
✔Fees :- 6000/-
✔Mode of Training :- Online
Click here to directly contact on WhatsApp:-
Phone / WhatsApp Details :-
Shammi Jha :- +91-8305429370