Unisys looking for Associate Engineer Fresher
About Company: We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision. At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Experience Needed: Fresher
What success looks like in this role:
• Team member
• Learning processes and tools.
• Escalate issues as and when required.
• Learning an area or product. Rely on team for domain knowledge. • Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
• Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
• Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
• Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
• Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
• Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
• Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
• Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
• Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
• Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
• Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
Must Check Java Testing Interview Questions and Answers
You will be successful in this role if you have:
Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
• No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
• Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
• Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
• Ability to communicate task information with clients
• Team Player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
Req Id: REQ528340
How to Apply
Click on Apply to Official Link – You will go to the Company Official Website
First of all Check Experience Needed, Description and Skills Required Carefully.
Stay Connected and Subscribe to Jobformore.com to get Latest Job updates from Jobformore for Freshers and Experienced.