Lenovo looking for Software Engineer – Frontend Developer
About Company: Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge. We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
Experience Needed: Fresher
Description and Requirements
- Strong understanding of PWA and browser based applications
- Versatile in Web UI concepts with command over Angular, React or Flutter
- Design experience with event driven web development.
- Web development for Android devices is strongly preferred
- Practical experience on Object Oriented Programming
- Awareness to Google cloud services like App Engine, Cloud MySQL, Compute Engine, Data Store (NoSQL), Memcache and Task Queues is desirable
Req # WD00019025
How to Apply
Click on Apply to Official Link – You will go to the Company Official Website
First of all Check Experience Needed, Description and Skills Required Carefully.
Stay Connected and Subscribe to Jobformore.com to get Latest Job updates from Jobformore for Freshers and Experienced.
Must Check Java Testing Interview Questions and Answers