Company: Oracle India Pvt. Ltd | Location: Bangalore | Exp: 2-5 Years
The development group in the Construction & Engineering (Primavera) Global Business Unit is focused on developing enterprise level solutions (Offered in our cloud and as an on-premise setup) for our customers in project intensive industries. Our applications provide project and portfolio management, contract management, resource management and risk management solutions used by customers worldwide. Our development practices include continuous build and integration, monthly reviews and a heavy emphasis on testing early and often with unit tests and test automation.
1. Passion to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
2. Adapt to new systems and requirements
3. Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment where you are always working on the most important stuff.
4. Passionate about Quality Assurance and Quality control & always strive for new ways to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of QA processes.
5. Good understanding of software product development lifecycle their architecture and Mobile Apps of Android and iOS.
6. Experience in testing and certifying enterprise class software which integrates with LDAP directories, Content Management Systems, BPM, ERP, and other systems.
7. Proven ability to work with RDBMS (cloud DBs).
8. Installation and setups Testing (With different OSs/DBs/Servers), Compatibility and Configurations Testing (Different browsers/JREs/Plug-ins and APIs) in cloud setups
9. Domain exposure to resource rich project industry functionalities.
10. Test experience in Cloud solution offerings, their setup and migrations. Experience/knowledge with technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Kibana and Shell scripting.
11. Test driven Product development/enhancements QA role experience with automation test experience.
12. Mentoring, motivating and managing capabilities with process orientation.
Oracle Recruiting Team