L&T off campus drive Spot Offer Challenge
Registrations Are Closed
Do you have it in you to crack the LTI Spot Offer Challenge?
For more details given below
Company: L&T | Location: Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad | Exp: 0.3-3 Months
The ‘Spot Offer Challenge’ aims at giving a platform to all the Tech-Geeks for proving their mettle and grabbing a Premium Job Role at LTI at an attractive salary package.
Register yourself now for the challenge and if you crack it, you walk home with an offer that is highest in the industry and obviously the bragging rights for a whole year.
Eligibility Criteria for Spot Offer Challenge – 2018 & 2019 Batch:
Branches: All branches
3 to 18 months in an IT role (eg: Developer, Tester, DBA, Analyst, etc.)
For 2018 batch passouts: Date Of Birth >= 1st July 1994
For 2019 batch passouts: Date Of Birth >= 1st July 1995
Academic Gap: Academic gap allowed only after the completion of the entire course i.e after SSC/after HSC or Diploma/after Graduation.
No year drop allowed.
The course must complete in 4 years
60% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA
SSC, HSC/Diploma(if applicable)
• SSC /HSC should have cleared in FIRST ATTEMPT only.
• Re-exam (Supplementary or Improvement exams) given soon after the Main exam will NOT be considered.
• For Diploma holders, final semester should have cleared in FIRST ATTEMPT only.
• For candidates pursuing HSC and Diploma(both), marks scored in the Diploma course will be taken into consideration.
Aggregate of 60% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA
The aggregate of all semesters AND all appeared subjects (irrespective of the University rule)
Provisional/Passing Certificate (of all courses) must state First Class.
(Diploma, Graduation, Post
• No Re-attempts/ATKTs/Backlogs/Arrears allowed in the final semester of any course
• There should be no backlogs after the declaration of final semester results in all courses
• Backlogs include Reattempts/ATKTs/Arrears in all appeared subjects irrespective of the exemption rules implemented by the
• This also includes Internal, External, Oral/Verbal/Practical Re-attempt/ATKTs/Backlogs/Arrears and
re-attempts due to Absenteeism.
• Re-exam (Supplementary or Additional exams) given soon after the main exam is also considered as Re-attempt/ATKT/Backlog/Arrear.
Nature of Course: All Full-Time courses Only
Year of Passing: 2018 and 2019 SUMMER Pass outs Only.
Resident Indian Citizens Only
Your College/Institution MUST be: UGC / AICTE Approved ONLY
Not been involved in any court proceedings and/or convicted for any offence
Pre-Employment Medical Certificate:
Submitting a Medical Certificate of Fitness(in the format prescribed by LTI) at the time of joining,
which needs to be verified by a registered medical practitioner having a minimum qualification of MBBS
For more job updates from us on Telegram – Click Here
Last date to register: Tuesday, 4th February 2020
Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Helpline No: 044 6606 1665
An invitation e-mail with the process date & venue details will be shared across with all eligible & shortlisted candidates by 5th Feb’2020
For More Information – Check Here
Join our Telegram Channel:
Like us on Facebook Page:
Join us on Facebook Group:
Follow us on LinkedIn Page:
Follow us on Twitter official Page:
To Join Whats App Group(Admins only can post)